Monday, May 14, 2012

Elley's Graduation


I went to a preschool graduation today. Not just any preschool graduation, Elley's graduation. I didn't think it was going to be that big of a deal. A classic rookie, first time mom of a preschool graduate thought. It was a big deal, it was a very big deal.

Miss Michelle got up and said something to the affect of "well kids, it's time to move on, you've learned all you needed to learn in preschool." I looked at Elley and I thought, she's right. Elley has learned all she needed, my big girl is ready for kindergarten.

I am so thankful for Elley's preschool and all that it has taught her. Not only academically, but socially as well. Elley, over the past 2 years at Harmony Preschool, has become an amazing girl, learning amazing things, and had 2 amazing teachers. 

Miss Michelle and Elley


Elley getting her diploma 

Miss Michelle said something sweet about the kids as they received their diploma. She said that Elley was her little shadow all year, which remained true even today at the graduation, and that she loved that Elley told her EVERYTHING about her family and what was going on with our lives. (Thank you Elley, I hope I don't have to be that embarrassed.)  

No comments: