Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My January Baby Turns SIX!!

What a special girl we have. That's right, Elley Joyce is one of the sweetest little girls I know, and we are so lucky to have her in our family. She is thoughtful, helpful, kind, and has the ability to make friends in any situation. And, SHE'S SIX!!! 

She loves school, which is no surprise to me. She's almost done with her skills book, which she needs to be to get a special treat on our upcoming family vacation. She'll do it, she's very motivated. Her favorite things right now are, Barbies, coloring, crafts....especially painting, reading, and "babysitting" her little sister. She loves to be in charge! She loves to talk and will talk your ear off if you'll let her. She also like to play house and primary. And, I would have to say her favorite movie right now is Matilida.

I wasn't going to do a birthday party this year, so I told her she could take a few friends out to frozen yogurt. A few turned into 6, and 6 turned into a birthday party. It was still pretty low key. The frozen yogurt place had a little room we could use for free. We had a little lunch and of course....frozen yogurt. Now that I think about it....she didn't even have a cake. Poor girl!! :) 

2 of her friends...McKenize, which is her BEST friend, and Ashley


The party crew!!!


Opening presents. She got some jewelry, Barbies, puzzles, a bath set, and a hulu hoop.


She also got a new Razor scooter from us.



This picture cracks me up! "mom, stop taking so many pictures and let me eat my yogurt!"
I'm eating now!!



No comments: