I think I have done one of these before but with different questions....okay, here it goes. Oh, and a big thanks to Kaitlyn for tagging me.
Where we met: When I was 16 or so, my parents and I moved into his family's ward
Where we met: When I was 16 or so, my parents and I moved into his family's ward
How long we dated before we got hitched: Off and on for 2 years before he left for his mission. Then I left for a mission and we kept in contact. October of 2003 he sent me a letter confessing his undying love for me. He came home from his mission in November and I came home in April and we were married in August.
How long have we been married: 4 years this past August
What's my fav feature about him: His smile and his laugh.
What's my fav quality about him: He is pretty laid back, which is good for me because I can get pretty uptight sometimes. And his thoughtfulness. He is always doing kind things for me.
What's his nickname for me: I don't have one.
His fav color: I don't know, I don't think he really cares.
His fav food: We both just like food in general.
His fav sport: Football
Who said the L word first: I said the "L" word first, and I don't let him forget it!
First kiss, when and where: The night before Mother's day so, May of 2000. Haggen's parking lot.......I know, I know...how romantic!
Fav couple thing to do: We love going for walks, and we like to walk around the malls, especially at Christmas time when theres so much to look at. we also like to watch T.V. Our favorite thing to watch is The Office.
How many kids: That's not a very good question for me to answer right now.
His hidden talent: He is very good at shooting a gun, which is good for the occupation he has. Once a year he has to "qualify" and he alway gets in the high 90's. He is actually pretty good at a lot of things he does, he tends to pick up on things quickly.
His age: 25 (26 in december)
His fav music: He likes a little bit of everything.
What I admire most about him: He is a great father and a great husband. I can't believe he puts up with me sometimes.
His fav pastime: He likes to play games. Video games, card games, any type of games really
Will he read this: probably
1 comment:
Those are fun little facts about your husband. :)
Were all doing great, Cory is an amazing dad, and miley is growing so much! I hope everthing goes well this time around with the labor and delivery!!
Post a Comment