Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Random and/or Weird

My friend Melinda sent me this tag about a week and a half ago and I've put it off....until today! Sorry it's taken me so long to do this Melinda but you are right it is kind of hard. I'm suppose to post 7 random/weird things about me that maybe others don't know. Believe me, there are plenty of weird and random things about me, especially right now because of the pregnancy. So, here it goes in no particular order.

1. I'm kind of OCD about the way my laundry is done, particularity the way it's folded.....just ask Adam. I actually can't stand it when others fold my laundry. When Adam helps me, I tend to focus on how he is folding instead of me folding myself. And usually end up refolding what he has already done. The bad thing is he is just trying to help and be a good husband, but would rather he just left it up to me.

2. I love HOT showers....almost to hot. Even in the summer time! Theres just something about the hot hot water that I love. Adam hates this because he says I make the bathroom like a sauna.

3. I love to watch Wheel of Fortune. It was one of my mom's favorite shows too, maybe that's why I love it so much. I remember watching it with her as a kid. Now I have it on every night while I'm making dinner.

4. I have a hard time getting into bed at night if the bed has not been made. Okay, so I'm a little OCD about this one too. I usually make the bed soon after I get up. There's just something about having my bed made that makes me feel good all during the day.

5. I have to wash, dry and curl my hair everyday. I can't skip a day without looking like a total grease ball. It just feels better to me to wash my hair everyday anyway.

6. Unless I'm really tired, I have to read before I fall asleep.

7. Last but not least, I love ice cream! Rocky road is my favorite but also love Gold Medal Ribbon from 31 Flavors.

Okay...so there are my random/weird facts about me. This tag game....if I followed the rules, asks me to tag 7 people but, I think anyone who wants to do this can, meaning I'm not tagging anyone. It's kind of fun coming up with things about yourself that nobody knows about

3 comments:

Leah said...

Gold Medal Ribbon was my most favorite forever..it probably still is but I am trying to branch out. You have good tastes! But I already knew that.

(me)linda said...

Substitute Greg for Adam in #1 and it would be word for word how I would describe the laundry folding experience. Greg always catches me refolding, and makes fun of me. I'm trying to be better. I've gotten to a point where I can let him fold the boys' clothes for the most part. So silly right?! I should just be grateful someone will help me fold, because I HATE folding laundry!

Unknown said...

GMR is the best. It also makes a really good shake.