Friday, December 5, 2008

Molly's Blessing


We had Molly's blessing Thanksgiving weekend when most of both our families were in town. It is amazing how little babies change our lives and really makes us realize what's important. How thankful I am for the Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life and how it blesses my family. I'm thankful that Adam could give his daughter a name and a blessing from her Heavenly Father. What a special day this was, thank you to all who came, especially those who drove for hours to spend this special weekend with us!!!



2 comments:

kaitlyn said...

your family is soooo cute!

YOU ARE SO SKINNY!!!!!!! i pretty much want to hit you!

i love her blessing gown and elley is just adorable...

Amber Miyake said...

She is just beautiful - both of your girls are! Isn't it just neat to have a husband who holds the priesthood? It's something that I take for granted a lot - but it's such a blessing!
Your family looks so cute!! Oh- I miss you girl!!