Thursday, January 15, 2009

Latest Pictures of Molly


Molly continues to be a really good baby. She is pretty happy all the time and loves to smile and laugh at you. She is getting bigger and bigger....she is already starting to grow out of her 3 month clothes. I feel so lucky to have my 2 girls!




5 comments:

kaitlyn said...

Molly is sooooo adorable! i can't believe how much she smiles, that is amazing for such a tiny baby! congrats again on two beautiful and fantastic girls!

Kindall Klan said...

those two girls of yours wouldn't last long at our house, I think they'd get squished every second of every day :) We all think they're so stinkin cute

Rebecca said...

What a sweetie! I especially love the picture of her where it looks like she is being shy and laughing at the same time...very adorable!

Amber Miyake said...

She is So smiley! How cute! How fun to have two cute and happy little girls!

Mindy said...

What a cute smile! These are such great photos.