Friday, February 13, 2009

Surprise

The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch though...Post this same thing on your own blog and then come back and leave a comment telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift!

3 comments:

Kyle said...

Yeah for surprises! I hope I'm one of the first to comment back! I hope all is well with you both and your beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

Wow, a surprise...I am all in for that! I feel like I haven't seen or talked to you forever. Maybe I'll see you later this week!

Rebecca said...

Comment!! ;) Ha ha just kidding! I will do this too...it will just take me a day or two to get it up on my blog! Love you!