This past winter it's been a pain to come in from the garage, in to the mudroom, and not have a place to take off my shoes or hang up coats. I would find myself putting coats on the backs of chairs, on the bed, on the couch and on the kitchen counters. And shoes were found all over the house. So, Adam had a great idea to build this..........





9 comments:
Wow, impressive. It's looks great. I love being married to a handyman. It seems like they can do anything. We will just continue to think that right :)?
It turned out sooooo nice!! I love the colors and your hooks are awesome. Good job Adam!
Nice shelf, I told Cory that Adam made that, and that he need to take some note from Adam. :) Your girls are getting so Big!! It's good to see that your all doing so well!
Wow- that looks great! :) That's nice that he can do that kind of stuff around the house so you don't have to hire someone else to do it! :)
holy crap!!!! that is amazing... it looks better than what you see in like a pottery barn catalog. pretty much i am super jealous. i think you should keep him too!
Are you kidding me? Lets have a handyman seminar and Adam can give some lessons. That looks incredible.
Wow that's beautiful! Soooo my house is next right?! Nice work Adam!
That looks so good! Don't you love having a handy husband?
Hello my name is Jammie Elkins. You left a comment on my website regarding your interest in a free photo shoot of your 3 month old daughter. I hope you don't mind when I got on here to reply I noticed you also have another daughter not to much older. If you are interested. I am willing to do the photo shoot for her as well. No charge. If you could leave me an email.. with your general schedule so I can see what days and times I have available.. that would be great. I look forward to working with you. You have two beautiful little girls.
jamsaddy@hotmail.com
Post a Comment