Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Fairy Tail Tutus


As I mentioned in Elley's birthday post she got a birthday gift that needed a post all on it's own. Our friends David and Whitney sent Elley (and Molly for when shes older) her very own tutu. The minute I opened the box Elley put on the tutu and started dancing around.
Whitney is a very talented girl! She makes and sales these tutus. She has a blog with pictures and prices. Check it out!!! www.fairytailtutus.blogspot.com


5 comments:

kaitlyn said...

she is such a doll! i went to that website, those tutus are adorable... i might just have to get a couple for when the girls are older:)

(me)linda said...

I love it even more with Elley's cuteness in it!

Mindy said...

She looks so sweet! I need one of these for my little dancer!

Amber Miyake said...

Holy cow- how adorable!! That is one of the cutest things I've ever seen - and Elley is seriously one of the cutest girls ever!! :) How fun! That makes me want to get one for my niece!

Erin said...

So cute! I love tutus!