Sunday, April 19, 2009

Swimming with the Girls

Here are a few pictures of us swimming while Ashley and Shayla were here.
These 2 girls crack me up! There's something silly that happens when these 2 get together. This first picture below explains them perfectly! Always full of laughs and jokes, they are so fun to be around. I miss them both very much and can't wait to see they both again this summer










I wish someone would take me swimming!





2 comments:

Rebecca said...

So fun! Who are those girls? Your nieces?

Mumzie said...

Keely, what fun pictures. I know I always tell you this, but I LOVE your blog. It is so fun to be a part of your day to day life even though Im not there. THanks for having ShayShay this spring break. You're the BEST. It probably wore you out...but boy does Shay love to spend time with you! I hope you know how much I love you! T