Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fall Fun at the Park

The weather has been pretty good here the last few weeks and Elley and I try and get out of the house as much as possible. It won't be too much longer and we will be couped up for the winter. This is one of our last trips to the park before it gets to cold.


This is Elley and her new "thing" She loves to take her shoes and socks off. Usually I put easy to slip on and off shoes for my convenience, but thought since we were going to the park I better put ones on that she couldn't take off. Here she is trying!


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Silly, Smart, Cute little girl!

(me)linda said...

I'm so bad. I've pretty much already condemned my kids to the indoors. Thank goodness we're going to the pumpkin patch tomorrow. Poor guys!