Elley is a big helper girl but, at times it can be a bit overwhelming! She likes to help feed the dogs but if I'm not careful she will feed the dogs all day long. She also likes to help with the laundry. This is nice when I can't get down far enough to get the last of the laundry out of the dryer but not such a good thing when she knocks over all the stacks of clothes I've just folded.
This night she wanted to help with dinner. I really didn't want her to help but figured that it might be good for her. I think daddy helped her with the chair but she has been known to move the chairs so she can see better......or to reach something that she shouldn't on the counter. Anyway, she was actually a big helper this night. I would cut up the lettuce and she would put it in the bowl. Sometimes it would end up in the sink, but for the most part it would land in the bowl.

This night she wanted to help with dinner. I really didn't want her to help but figured that it might be good for her. I think daddy helped her with the chair but she has been known to move the chairs so she can see better......or to reach something that she shouldn't on the counter. Anyway, she was actually a big helper this night. I would cut up the lettuce and she would put it in the bowl. Sometimes it would end up in the sink, but for the most part it would land in the bowl.


7 comments:
I have to say, i am noticing how long Elley's hair is! HOORAY! Also that i think you are the MOST ADORABLE hot mama!!!!
That is so good that she is helping you so much, maybe she will help you bring diapers for the new baby, or knock the baby of the couch... :)
How cute! Its fun to have a little helper, huh? Although sometimes its a little more work, its just cute how they want to be where mom & dad are, and want to do what you do! It makes me more aware of the things I'm doing, knowing that Derek is watching! Your family is so cute! :)
I love it when these kinds of things are actually successful! She looks so cute!
How cute! She has a sweet personality! When does your baby come?
That's so cute! It sounds like she is going to be a little mommy when the baby comes!
Elley and the belly are so cute. I know you're sick of being prego, but you seriously are really cute. Thanks for letting us hang out Thursday. Sorry I wasn't in the most jovial of moods. Sucked for you maybe, but I totally appreciated the distraction.
The picture of you and Elley making food together makes me miss you guys. It reminds me of being in your kitchen in your old house. You are so cute when your pregnant Keely! I love you...Miss you lots!
Post a Comment