Adam and I both love the fall, everything about it! The pumpkins, the colors, the leaves, and the cooler weather. A few weekends ago, some friends from our ward invited us to go to the pumpkin patch. Seeing how we both love the fall, we were so excited for this little family outing. The only bad thing was the weather was a little cold and we got a little wet but hey, we're use to cold and wet!!!





3 comments:
I'm in love with Elley's sweater. Eve wore Elley's hooded sweater vest with the fur around the hood last night, and I got a billion compliments on it. You have good taste. I can't believe my fam hasn't gotten out to a patch yet! We keep planning it and then something comes up. I'm getting a bit antsy to go.
All I can say is I am sad we were not there with you!! Robbed of our holiday's together! It's just not fair! So glad you got to go and have fun though...our pumpkin patch near by is like $14/person! Not gonna happen....so it's to the store we go!
Ok, you know it was cold when i can see your breath in the pictures. Looks like fun though, Yah for fall!!!
Post a Comment